In-Patient General Psychiatry Opportunity in Nashville, TN - Music City USA!
Rolling Hills Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 130-bed, Inpatient Treatment facility located in beautiful Franklin, Tennessee, just south of downtown Nashville. We provide mental health treatment to Adolescents, Adults, Senior Adults with co-occurring disorders, and chemical dependency issues.
We are seeking a psychiatrist to join our team, for In-Patient Services
- Full Time position
- In-Patient setting
- Primarily Adult Case Load
- Monday – Friday schedule
- NO WEEKEND CALL, unless desired for extra compensation
- Addiction or ECT interest a plus!
Compensation (employed option):
- Base Salary with bonus potential
- Full health benefits package: health, dental, vision
- Paid Malpractice Insurance, including tail coverage
- PTO, CME, 401k with match, and more!
(Independent Contractor option can be considered)
- TN Medical License, or ability to obtain
- B/C or B/E General Psychiatry
NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE - “Music City” is the embodiment of everything America prides itself on being. It is a musical, cultural, and geographic melting pot, when combined, is a place like nowhere else – yet feels like home to everyone! Something about Nashville just makes you feel welcome. True southern hospitality makes it an enjoyable place to live and raise a family, and with live music around every corner, you never know who you might run into, or who might be the next big star! Visit us online: https://www.visitmusiccity.com/
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY, CONTACT ME!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Rolling Hills Hospital
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Rolling Hills Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management company
Rolling Hills Hospital is a private 130 bed behavioral health treatment facility, ,offering ,inpatient and partial hospitalization treatment services for adolescents, adult and geriatric patients with diverse general psychiatric and addiction treatment issues. , All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams. ,
- 32 bed Intensive Treatment Unit
- 24 bed Geriatric Unit
- 28 bed Adolescent Unit
- 22 bed Adult Chemical Dependency Unit
- 22 bed Adult General Psychiatry Unit
Hospital website: , www.rollinghillshospital.org
In 2017 the U.S. Census ranked Franklin as the 8th fastest growing city in the Nation. , The Cool Springs area is a business, dining and shopping hub with many Fortune 500 companies located here. ,Business Week Magazine ,named Franklin one of the ,Top 50 Cities to Start a Small Business. Some of the other awards we have received include:
- 8th Fastest Growing City in Nation (U.S. Census 2017)
- 4th Best Places to Live (Money Magazine 2017, http://time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live-2017/)
- 3rd Safest City in TN (Backgroundchecks.org 2016)
- Best Southern Town (Garden and Guns Magazine, 2014)
- Best Place for Job Seekers (Nerd Wallet 2013)
- Where the Jobs Are (CNN Money Magazine 2012)
- Most Romantic Main Street (National Trust for Historic Preservation 2010)
Top 10 for Historic Preservation (Preservation Network 2012)
2nd Most Business Friendly Cities in TN (Beacon Center 2012)
Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine)
Great American Main Street Award
Downtown Franklin is well known for its annual festivals and parades including: The Main Street Festival in Spring, Fourth of July in Summer: PumpkinFest in October, the Veterans Day Parade in November, and Dickens of a Christmas in December. Thousands of tourists visit Franklin each year to attend these festivals and many more throughout the year. Visitors enjoy the beautiful 15 block historic district that offers true southern hospitality. The uniquely elegant shops downtown offer a variety of restaurants, clothing, gifts and galleries.
Nashville, TN website ,http://www.visitmusiccity.com/
Franklin, TN website: , ,http://www.franklintn.gov/