General Gastroenterologist Needed in Sarasota, FL
||Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Not Specified|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
One (1) General Gastroenterologist Physician is needed to join an established Multi specialty group in beautiful Sarasota, FL.
This Physicians will be involved in the growth and development of GI Service in the Sarasota and Lakewood Ranch community.
Partnership track after 2 years of employment, competitive salary, vacation, CME and Relocation assistance is available.
* Has the practice defined the requirements such as Specialty/Specific Training for the position?
* Will we consider residents/fellows?
* When do we need to fill the position?
* Why does the opportunity exist?
Growth of new department from 6 to 8 physicians
* Any specific/special procedure required?
For just One General.
* Does the physician cover the ICU?
* Call Schedule Will be:
* Does the practice have an EMR?
* What is the employment arrangement?
Employee for 2 years.
* Is Partnership an option?
Partnership upon successfully completing 2nd year.
* What is the compensation arrangement?
Based on MGMA standard
* Is malpractice insurance covered by practice?
* What type of coverage does the group carry? A claims-made policy is provided by the practice. The physician is responsible for their own tail should they leave the group.
* Does the practice offer other benefits?
The physician is granted 3 weeks of vacation and 1 week for CME; health insurance; 401(k).
"Where Urban Amenities Meet Small-Town Living' is the phrase that best describes Sarasota. Sarasota is a city south of Tampa on Florida's Gulf Coast that was once the winter home of the Ringling Brothers Circus. Today, it hosts a number of cultural institutes, notably the Ringling Museum of Art, which showcases old masters and modern art. It's also the gateway to miles of beaches with fine sand and shallow waters, such as Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beach.
For Immediate consideration please send CV to email@example.com.
Doctors Hospital of Sarasota is an all private room, beautifully designed 155-bed, acute care facility serving the healthcare needs of Sarasota and Manatee County residents. The hospital is located just off of I-75, in a high growth area, featuring new construction and golf course communities, close to the many arts and cultural activities that Sarasota is famous for.
Doctors Hospital is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and has earned the prestigious distinction as one of Modern Healthcare's Top 100 Best Places to Work for eight consecutive years and Becker's Hospital Review Top Hospitals with Great Orthopedic & Spine programs for five consecutive years.
The hospital offers the latest in minimally invasive and robotic surgery including the Mazor Renaissance for spine surgery and da Vinci SI system. Other programs include cardiovascular and behavioral health. Joint Commission disease specific certifications earned include Advanced Diabetes, Stroke, Spinal Fusion, Sepsis and Joint Replacement for Hip and Knee. For more information, visit www.DoctorsofSarasota.com
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.