Thrive Where Contributions Are Rewarded and Valued
As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
University of Maryland Capital Region Health (formerly Prince Georges Hospital Center) is a not-for-profit healthcare system serving the citizens of Prince George’s County and the surrounding area. Their mission is to provide high-quality, accessible healthcare services in partnership with the community. They plan to usher in a new era of healthcare for Prince George’s County with the opening of a new Regional Medical Center in 2021.
- 210-bed, community, teaching hospital
- Established team of 7 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call and no procedures required
- Open ICU; 24/7 intensivist coverage
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME