Endocrinologist Opportunity in California’s Central Coast Gem
As an Endocrinologist in San Luis Obispo, California, you will not only get to enjoy the beauty of this California Central Coast gem, but you will also help fulfill a tremendous community need for additional Endocrine services.
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an Endocrinologist for a full-time, employed position with incredible growth opportunity. You will join one other board certified Endocrinologist, a nurse practitioner, physician assistant, and registered dietitian that supports the Endocrine program.
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available Immediately!
- Monday-Friday, regular office hours
- 100% outpatient – no rounding
- No call!
- Practice the full gamut of Endocrinology
What We Provide:
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That’s why we developed our statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A competitive financial package with a guaranteed salary (based on FMV) and a productivity incentive
- Income is based on productivity (wRVU model) after the guarantee period
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, 401K with match, physician time off, malpractice insurance, etc.)
- Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- In-house billing, coding, collections, website development, marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice
Our large established network of primary care physicians and other specialists offer a built-in referral base and opportunity to ramp up a new practice fairly quickly. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to residents throughout California.
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine with specialty certification/eligibility Endocrinology
- Must be eligible to obtain licensure in the state of California
- All candidates of different experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 visa waivers and does not qualify as an H-1B cap-exempt employer at this time.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
About San Luis Obispo, CA:
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the Central Coast of California is truly a hidden gem. Lush vineyards and golden sunlight beckon as they welcome you to San Luis Obispo County. Shimmering beaches, world renowned vineyards, lush forests, and rolling hills with gorgeous vistas, create a one-of-a-kind backdrop. It has attracted many people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of San Francisco and Los Angeles for more balance and quality in their life. In addition to our picture-perfect weather and terrific recreational opportunities, we are blessed with an excellent school system including Cal Poly a top rated University located in San Luis Obispo that draws students from all over the country.