Neurohospitalist needed in San Antonio, Texas! Baptist Health System
Baptist Medical Center, a member of the Baptist Health System in San Antonio, TX, is seeking BC/BE Neurohospitalists or Vascular Neurologists to join our growing neurosciences program. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
The Baptist Health System has been a trusted provider of health and wellness services in San Antonio and South Texas for over 115 years. Our integrated healthcare system is comprised of six hospitals, a comprehensive cancer care network, fitness and rehabilitation centers, urgent care clinics, a physician network, imaging centers, ambulatory services and the Baptist School of Health Professions.
- 632 bed hospital
- Ranked Number 1 in San Antonio and 13 in Texas by US News & World Report
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Award-wining endocrinology, nephrology, pulmonology and stroke care
- Week on/ Week off rotation providing inpatient consult services to stroke and general neurology patients, with the support of advanced practitioners
- Shifts are defined as a 24 hour period, with onsite presence during the day and overnight on-call service
- Average daily census: 16-18 patients
- We offer a highly competitive salary guarantee, as well as a robust benefits package including:
- A monthly stipend to be provided during the completion of your residency or fellowship
- Loan repayment assistance
- Sign on and relocation bonuses
- Annual CME stipend
- Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
Baptist shines as a training ground for health care professionals who want to excel in their chosen fields. Our long history of achievement combines with our embrace of medical innovations for a best-of-both-worlds career environment.We believe care is more than technology - our people make the difference by delivering quality, compassionate health care. Baptist Health System is made up of six hospitals, five in San Antonio and one in New Braunfels. All five San Antonio facilities are Certified Chest Pain Centers & all participate in the Brain and Stroke Network. BHS is the only healthcare provider in Texas, and one of five in the nation, selected by Medicare as a demonstration site for Acute Care Episode (ACE) Program.
About San Antonio:
As one of the top 10 largest cities in America, San Antonio uniquely offers all the world-class amenities of a big city with a small town community feel. This is a great city for families or individuals that are active and adventurous at heart. From the Alamo, where Texas soldiers had their last stand against Mexican troops, to the world-famous River Walk lined with restaurants and shops, to the 68 miles of urban hike and bike trail and over 11,000 acres of urban parks, there’s an activity to suit every taste here in our city. Families can enjoy Six Flags Fiesta Texas, take a trip back in time at HemisFair Park, site of the 1968 World's Fair, or catch the San Antonio Spurs lighting up the court at the AT&T Center.
In addition to the many benefits of San Antonio, cost of living remains low relative to other cities, with low unemployment and a diversified economy. The family-friendly city boasts more than 30 colleges and universities, and San Antonio was named the 10th fastest-growing city in 2015 by Forbes magazine, based on job, population and economic growth rates, median salaries and unemployment data. And there’s great weather to boot!
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.