Landing PageOBGYN/OB Hospitalist
Within 90 minutes you can be at the coast or in the mountains!
Our Sacramento MFM practice is expanding to include a new OB/GYN Hospitalist program. We are seeking a Medical Director and three associate OB/GYN hospitalists to practice at Sutter Medical Center/Anderson Lucchetti Women’s and Children’s Center in Sacramento, CA.
- The 242-bed hospital has a Level-IV NICU and delivers 6,700 babies annually
- The family-centered birth center has 20 private labor and delivery rooms, 3 dedicated operating rooms and 51 postpartum patient rooms
- Obstetrical anesthesiologists are available 24 hours/day
- Designated as a Baby-Friendly Hospital by the World Health Organization and the United Nations Children’s Fund, this gold standard of maternity care demonstrates their commitment to the healthiest start for babies
- Hospitalist responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation/management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
One of the nicest things about Sacramento is the proximity to the Bay Area and to Lake Tahoe. Located in a leafy valley of scenic rivers and canopies of trees, California’s capital city is a cosmopolitan convergence of tall, gleaming buildings, hearty Victorians, splendid restaurants and shops, and a vibrant arts scene. Sacramento has been called a snapshot of Wild West history in a modern, world-class city. It is an affordable place to call home and a wonderful place to raise a family.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Connect With Us!
Pediatrix Medical Group is the nation’s leading provider of maternal-fetal, and pediatric medical and surgical subspecialty physician services. The company is also one of the nation's largest providers of newborn hearing screens. Pediatrix Medical Group, an operating unit of MEDNAX, was founded in 1979. Combined, Pediatrix and its affiliated professional corporations employ more than 1,675 neonatal, maternal-fetal and pediatric subspecialists and over 825 advanced practitioners in 35 states and Puerto Rico.
Pediatrix's innovative clinical model is reshaping the delivery of critical care through investments in the clinical, information and management systems necessary to advance evidence-based medicine. Our health information technology strategy provides the framework for our research, education and continuous quality improvement initiatives which allow our clinicians to enhance outcomes nationwide.