Residency Program Director
Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director Needed in Southern California [Greater Temecula Area]
Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director to assist in the development and oversight of a new 2021 residency program based in Southern California.
The Program Director is responsible for:
- Leadership, organization, operation, and the general administration of the Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Establishing the strategic direction of the program
- Standards, quality and reputation of the Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Integrating the Emergency Medicine Residency Program with physician practice and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality
- Promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education
Minimum Mandatory Requirements:
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Minimum three years recent PD/APD or faculty experience
- Strong leadership skills, organizational, and administrative qualifications
- Recent scholarly activity within the last five years
- Commitment to remain in position for a length of time adequate to maintain continuity of leadership and program stability
If you are an experienced GME leader, please consider joining our team with competitive compensation and benefits package. This will be a unique opportunity to lead the development of a state-of-the-art program in a manner that enhances value and quality, promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including: Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options A-rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Clinical and scientific research opportunities *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Inland Valley Medical Center and Rancho Springs Medical Center are a part of Southwest Healthcare System and offer a wide range of high quality services to residents of Riverside County and the surrounding areas. Their major services include: 24-hour Emergency Services (Regional Trauma center), a nationally-ranked Weight-Loss Surgery Center of Excellence, Wound Care, Inpatient/Outpatient surgery, and the largest childbirth center in southwest Riverside County.
- 24-bed ED with 4 bed Fast Track
- 44,000 visits per year (~1.8 pph)
- 15% admission rate, less than 1% LWBS
- High Acuity - Level II Trauma Center
- APP and Scribe coverage daily
- Cerner EMR
Murrieta and Wildomar are both situated within Riverside County and enjoy a Mediterranean climate with 263 days of sunshine per year. Riverside County offers affordable housing, plenty of activities, and easy access to both Los Angeles and San Diego. Murrieta was named the #1 safest city in Riverside County and the #2 safest city in The United States behind Irvine, CA. Residents of Murrieta and Wildomar can enjoy the nearby San Bernardino Mountains, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Mountain, and Temecula Wine Region, one of the newest wine regions in California with over 35 wineries to visit.