Well-established Practice in Nashville, seeking MFM Director!
Exciting MFM Medical Director Opportunity! Offering a lucrative compensation package
Sought after Middle Tennessee Location
Well-established Maternal Fetal Medicine Practice in Nashville
The Greater Nashville MFM practice, an affiliate of MEDNAX, is seeking a maternal-fetal medicine-Medical Director in Nashville, TN.
- The position offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced MFM to grow a practice in a vibrant market
- Work in a consultative capacity, with a team of 3 physicians and 14 experienced sonographers
- New, renovated office locations with the latest ultrasound equipment
- Outpatient ultrasound and consultation occurs within several local clinics in Nashville, Franklin, Hendersonville, Hermitage and Murfreesboro
- Shared call coverage, clinicians are NOT expected to cover all locations
- The practice is affiliated with Health Care Corporation of America (HCA) Tri Star Hospital System and located throughout the Middle Tennessee area
- Pediatric sub-specialty support includes neonatology, pediatric surgery, pediatric infectious disease, pediatric pulmonology, and pediatric cardiology
- The schedule is a 4 1/2 day work week Monday through Friday
Long known as Music City U.S.A., U.S. News & World Report ranks Nashville number 11 on its "125 Best Places to Live in the USA" list. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round. What sets the Nashville region apart as a great place to live and raise a family Is its outstanding quality of life, their famous Southern hospitality, an abundance of leisure activities, the temperate climate and its cosmopolitan vibe. Additionally, there are two major-league sports teams, an extensive public park and greenway system, museums and art galleries, a professional symphony orchestra, opera, ballet and theatre companies and numerous cultural festivals and events. There's something for everyone to discover! The area is relatively affordable compared to other major U.S. metro areas and is home to more than 10 colleges and universities, including the prestigious Vanderbilt University.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.