Neonatologist - Family Friendly Auburn, Alabama
Sweet Southern Town
Welcoming Family Friendly Town - Collegiate Youthful Vibe
We are seeking a Neonatologist to join our practice at East Alabama Medical Center in Opelika, Alabama.
- Great opportunity for a Neonatologist to be part of a growing practice
- Work a great schedule of one week on and one week off
- Level-II, 10-bed NICU - Brand new unit
- Over 2,000 deliveries annually
- Great Golf - Grand National, Moore's Mill Golf Club, Auburn Links at Mill Creek and more
- A diverse, vibrant and active community
- Auburn City School System - Newsweek ranked Auburn HS as the #2 Best HS in the State.
- Freshwater Fishing - Alabama is known for its lakes and rivers teeming with largemouth and smallmouth bass, bream, catfish and crappie.
- Money magazine ranked Best Places to Live in 2019 - https://money.com/collection-post/auburn-alabama/
Opelika / Auburn is located in east central Alabama and is approximately 100 miles south of Atlanta, Georgia. It is a community that cherishes and preserves its rich heritage and is a great place to call home. The area is quaint and friendly and is full of cultural, recreational and educational opportunities. In fact, Opelika is just 10 minutes from Auburn University, one of the largest and most prestigious universities in the nation. In fact, it has been ranked number 3 on the list of the South’s Best College Towns by Southern Living. For the outdoor enthusiast, there is plenty to do as well, including mountain biking on 30 miles of trails and golfing on one of eight golf courses, including Grand National, one of the most challenging and award-winning sites on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. The area has been ranked number 25 out of 194 for Best Places to Live on Niche.com and received an overall rating of A-.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.