Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry - 30 minutes East of Cincinnati
Mercy Health Physicians is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Health Institute’s team at Clermont Hospital, 30 minutes East of Cincinnati, OH. Mercy Health is committed to providing wholistic healthcare that treats the body, mind and spirit of those entrusted to our care. We are continually striving to drive health care quality while reducing costs and in addressing health care issues facing entire communities, such as enhancing access to behavioral health care services. Our goals are to provide Accessible, Effective, and Transparent Behavioral Healthcare.
- Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry
- Supportive Behavioral Health/Psychiatry Team
- EPIC electronic medical record system-wide
- ECT (Thymatron device available)
- Geriatric Psychiatry fellowship desired, but not required
- Provide personalized inpatient psychiatric services on the newly renovated 18-bed geriatric psychiatry unit
- Provides consult liaison service to hospital medicine.
- Weekend rotation with other providers, including coverage for 24-bed adult psychiatric unit.
- Call coverage: currently 1:3 (could shift to 1:6)
- Average daily census when rounding: ADC YTD=26
- Amazing Earning Potential – Aggressive Base + Production
- Generous School / Sign-on Bonus
- Resident STIPEND in ADDITION to School Loan Assistance and Sign-on offered
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Matching Retirement, Paid Malpractice & Tail Coverage
- SERP (Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan)
- CME up to $10k/year; Board and licensing fees are eligible
- Generous TIME OFF (no accrual period)
Mercy Health — Clermont Hospital offers you the high-quality health care you need and the compassion you deserve, conveniently located for residents of Clermont and Brown counties in Ohio. Our expert doctors, nurses and caregivers are here for you with one of the region’s largest intensive care units, a dedicated wound care center, 24/7 emergency care, pulmonology care unit, orthopedic and spine care and surgical services. In addition, Mercy Health — Clermont Hospital is home to the Behavioral Health Institute, providing a full spectrum of behavioral health care and recovery services.
Established in 1973, we’ve proudly served as Clermont County’s leading health care provider. Our award-winning services and programs were designed to make lives better — mind, body and spirit.
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and the state’s fourth-largest employer, with more than 33,500 employees serving communities throughout Ohio and in Kentucky. Mercy Health provided care for patients more than 6.8 million times in 2016. The system includes assets of $6.8 billion and more than 500 care sites, including 23 hospitals, eight senior living communities, five hospice programs and seven home health agencies. Its clinically integrated network, Mercy Health Select, coordinates more effective and efficient care for more than 200,000 patients, saving money for taxpayers through the Medicare Shared Savings program. In keeping with its Mission to improve the health of its communities, Mercy Health provides more than $1 million per day in community benefit services. For more information, visit www.mercy.com or connect with Mercy Health on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter (@LivingMercyHlth).