Geriatric (IM/FM) Provider Needed in Tucson, AZ!
Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician looking to assist a Geriatric/Retirement Community.
- Joining established, hospital owned group in active, upscale, 55+ independent living community
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Potential Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Potential Commencement Bonus
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital. Northwest Allied Physicians is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, nine Urgent Care facilities and three Surgery Centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a regionally recognized, 146-bed, all-private room, acute care facility which anchors a comprehensive healthcare network of inpatient and outpatient services, backed by Community Health Systems, one of the nation’s leading operators of general acute care hospitals. OVH is located within Pima County, which is home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine - perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women’s Center, Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with Center of Excellence status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a 144-all private bed facility in Oro Valley just north of Tucson. OVH services include orthopedics (including the new MAKO robot for partial knee resurfacing), inpatient rehabilitation, cardiology, minimally invasive surgery, neurology, GI, imaging and diagnostics, two sleep centers and emergency medicine.
Both hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission.