Psychiatry Job in Roanoke Rapids, NC
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Halifax Regional Medical Center located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina are seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join their inpatient behavioral health service. New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Highlights Include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a physician led medical group employing over 500 providers in over 100 practice sites
- Hospital privileges at Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Full time position with an inpatient focus on admissions, consults, and liaison needs on medicine units and in the emergency department
- 20-bed adult psychiatric unit (Woodside) with 5 beds designated for IVCs and 6 transfer beds in the ED with an average census of 14-16 patients and an average length of stay 7-10 days
- Established behavioral health team that includes experienced RNs, NAs, RTs, and LCSWs as well as APP backup coverage
- Call: 10 nights per month to include 1 weekend per month with inpatient rounding, emergency department triage, and consults
- Attractive work/life balance including the ability to live on beautiful Lake Gaston or the Roanoke River
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches, Richmond, VA, and Raleigh, NC with easy access to a variety of outdoor activities
- Check out our excellent work / life balance video – here
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:Annual Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Halifax Regional Medical Center is a 204-bed hospital that includes a medical staff of over 60 physicians. With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about our psychiatry opportunity please contact Ashley Rudolph at firstname.lastname@example.org or (252) 847-1944.