Endocrinology Opportunity | Southeast Major Metro
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group is one of the Gulf Coast region's largest physician
networks with 500+ providers in over 70 locations.
Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, one of the leading healthcare providers
within the Greater Baton Rouge area and the largest private medical center in Louisiana,
provides comprehensive care for your patients. With 800+ licensed beds, we treat
approximately 35,000 inpatients and 650,000 outpatients annually.
- Diabetes and Nutrition Center - with support from Nurses, Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators
- High monthly census of new patients
- Primarily outpatient practice
- Excellent Clinic and Lab Location
- EPIC EMR across network (inpatient and outpatient)
- Competitive Salary
- Generous benefit package
- Sign on bonus and relocation support
- Free from non-compete restrictions
- Malpractice and Tail insurance covered
- $4,000 annual CME, 4% retirement contribution
- Tort reform state
Our Lady of the Lake is uniquely capable of caring for a full range of illness or injury, including those that are extremely complex, for both pediatric and adult patients. Our family of services includes:
- An 800-bed hospital and the area’s only Level II Trauma Center
- A dedicated Children's Hospital, which will transition to a freestanding hospital in 2019
- A 500+ provider care network covering more than 40 specialties
- Two free-standing emergency rooms—Our Lady of the Lake Livingston and Our Lady of the Lake North
- A network of nearly 15 urgent care clinics
- Outpatient imaging and surgery centers
- Assumption Community Hospital
- Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University
- Our Lady of the Lake Ascension, a 78-bed, community hospital providing emergency, inpatient, outpatient, and surgical services to Ascension Parish and surrounding areas
We serve 35,000 inpatients and 650,000 outpatients annually and are committed to building a healthy community through excellence in patient care and education. A part of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, Our Lady of the Lake is consistently awarded for compassionate care, clinical expertise, leading edge technology and innovation.
What our mission is recognized for in 2019:
- American College of Cardiology’s (ACC) Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- 3 Time Designated Magnet Facility
- Hospital of the Year
- The Leapfrog Group Awards ‘A’ Grades for Spring 2019
- 2019 Heart Failure Silver Quality Achievement Award
- 2019 Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- 2019 - CareChex® Quality Award
Located on the eastern bank of the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana and its second-largest city. Baton Rouge is home to Louisiana State University, Southern University and is a major industrial, petrochemical, medical, research, motion picture, and growing technology center of the American South. Baton Rouge enjoys a strong economy that has helped the city be ranked as one of the "Top 10 Places for Young Adults" by Portfolio Magazine and one of the top 20 cities in North America for economic strength by Brookings. Just an hour away from New Orleans, Baton Rouge is the perfect city to explore the eclectic culture of Louisiana; and the mild climate, lakes, and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well. With a vibrant music and arts scene, a myriad of exciting shopping and dining options, and rich sense of history, Baton Rouge was named the 4th Happiest City in America, and is a great place to work and live. To explore Baton Rouge further, please click here.
The Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System is a leading health care innovator in Louisiana and Mississippi. We bring together outstanding clinicians, the most advanced technology and leading research to ensure that our patients receive the highest quality and safest care possible.
This commitment is grounded in a history that is more than 100 years old, but reflected today by our strategic vision of transforming healthcare through superior performance and excellent patient care.
As a nonprofit, mission-focused Catholic healthcare ministry, we give special attention to our citizens who are most in need. During the most recent fiscal year, we provided more than $39 million in unreimbursed care and community support to the underprivileged.
Our health system is one of the largest in Louisiana, with hospitals, clinics and physicians located throughout Louisiana and in Mississippi. In fact, we provide care to almost half of Louisiana’s citizens, and serve in Mississippi's largest metropolitan area. Because of our size and the partnerships we have with other local organizations, we are able to pool our resources and share cost and service efficiencies and learn from each other, thereby accelerating our ability to improve care and solve challenges.
Since our founding in Monroe, Louisiana in 1911, we have been blessed by the guidance of the Franciscan Sisters. Through their guidance and steadfast example, we have committed to assure that we perpetuate their healing ministry for another hundred years. It is a noble purpose we strive to fulfill every day.
Our ten hospitals include:
- Our Lady of the Angels in Bogalusa
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center in Baton Rouge
- Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital in Baton Rouge
- Our Lady of the Lake Ascension in Gonzales
- Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center in Lafayette
- Our Lady of Lourdes Women's and Children's in Lafayette
- Our Lady of Lourdes Heart Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital in Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe.
- Assumption Community Hospital
Following in the footsteps of our founders, the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady, our team members and physicians are called to provide high quality care and compassion to all people, especially those most in need.
As we look to the future of our healthcare ministry, we chart our course by “going where we are called.”