Board-certified interventional cardiologist
With 22 client sites nationwide, a network of 50+ physicians, and more than 1,100 PCIs performed in 2019 alone, CardioSolution is one of the fastest-growing cardiology groups in the country.
We are actively seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our top-tier cardiology practice for a long-term opportunity at one of our partner hospitals in central Ohio.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling model that allows for up to 26 weeks of vacation annually
- Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
- Unique care delivery model -- partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
- Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful -- best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
- Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Ohio medical license, or the ability to acquire one
- Average of at least 75 PCIs per year over the last 2 years
- Competency in the following areas preferred: Coronary PCI, peripheral diagnostics and interventions, IVC filters, TTE/TEE, IABP, nuclear medicine, pericardiocentesis
About the Facility
Our partner facility is an independent, community hospital that serves approximately 90,000 people across 5 counties. They are projected to perform 400-500 diagnostic procedures and about 150 interventions annually.
About the Community
This historic, growth-oriented community is just a short drive from Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati and offers easy access to the highway for travel. The city is home to 14 neighborhood parks, a number of sports complexes, and a 180-acre nature and picnic area, making it ideal for lovers of the outdoors.
CardioSolution offers a unique turn-key solution, delivering comprehensive cardiovascular service lines to hospitals nationwide. We are a team of nearly 100 physicians and clinical support staff serving a patient population of 2.3 million across 18 communities nationwide. In 2019, our physicians performed the first-ever PCI in 3 different communities and saved more than 1,100 lives.
Our unique scheduling model allows our physicians to spend more time with family and friends, enjoy their hobbies, and avoid burnout while still receiving competitive compensation. We offer generous performance-based bonus opportunities and we cover all of your travel, lodging, and licensing expenses. Most importantly, as a member of the CardioSolution team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in a community that would normally never have access to this life-saving care.
CardioSolution is an Equal Opportunity Employer.