Inpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Fremont / Bay Area, CA - Employed or Independent Contractor
INPATIENT CHILD & ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRIST | FREMONT HOSPITAL
Fremont Hospital is a fully accredited, 148-bed private psychiatric hospital providing quality care and assistance for children, adolescents and adults. Our full spectrum of care includes no-cost assessments, inpatient psychiatric hospitalization, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient programs and a chemical dependency intensive outpatient program.
For over 30 years, Fremont Hospital has provided quality mental health treatment to residents in the Bay Area. At Fremont, our team of mental healthcare professionals is committed to providing a high quality of mental health care in an atmosphere that nurtures healing and growth.
We provide a supportive environment that allows patients to work with their team to build an effective recovery plan. We connect our patients with a continuum of care after their treatment has come to an end to help improve their chances of recovery. When life’s challenges seem too big to handle alone, Fremont Hospital is here to help.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, engaged, and quality-focused Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist / Unit Director to our Inpatient Services team.
- Located in idyllic Fremont, California (San Francisco Bay Area) - Home of Tesla Motors headquarters
- 148-bed freestanding behavioral health hospital
- Inpatient, Outpatient, PHP, IOP care across the lifespan (ages 6+)
- Dynamic & well-established Medical & Administrative teams
- Well-established & diverse Medical Staff Team
- Inpatient Child & Adolescent caseload, treating ages 6-17
- High-functioning & affluent patient demographic
- Consistent & diverse payor mix
- Option available for either Independent Contractor or Employed
- Manageable daily caseload average of 12-14 total encounters
- Monday-Friday, days only
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience & dependent on qualifications;
- Sign-on bonus, negotiable Student Loan Assistance, Relocation Assistance, Malpractice with Tail Coverage, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, Paid-Time Off, CME Allowance/time;
Fremont Hospital, www.fremonthospital.com, is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) the nation’s largest facilities based behavioral health provider. www.uhsinc.com.
For additional information or to inquire, please reach out to the designated In-House Recruiter shown below.
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Fremont Hospital is a private, modern 148-bed behavioral healthcare facility that provides services to adolescents (ages 12-17) and adults. Services offered include treatment of psychiatric conditions, chemical dependency and treatment of 'dual diagnosis' (co-existing psychiatric condition and chemical dependency). A variety of treatment programs are available, including inpatient care, partial hospitalization (day treatment) and an intensive outpatient program.