MD/DO - Family Medicine - Green Lake/Markesan/Princeton Clinics - Full Scope or Outpatient Only
At ThedaCare, our goal is to provide world-class care close to home, that is why we are seeking a compassionate and skilled Family Medicine Physician to join our rural location clinics.
- Physician would have the options of choosing which two clinics they would like to split their time.
- Options include: Green Lake, Markesan, and Princeton.
- Established clinics where all you need to do is walk in and start doing what you love
- Option to work 4 or 5 days per week, 36 patient contact hours
- Flexible practice opportunity with the option to practice outpatient only or inpatient and outpatient medicine. OB is optional.
- See anywhere from 15-24 patients per day
- Supported by a receptionist and MA/LPN and a larger group of physicians located at our Berlin clinic
- Manageable call schedule is 1:10 if you choose an inpatient/outpatient practice
Competitive salary production and quality bonus potential
Generous Signing Bonus
Health, Dental, Vision
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Malpractice & WI Compensation Fund
Licensing and Board Fee reimbursement
403b and 457b Retirement Plans
Legal Plan Option
EPIC EMR utilized throughout the system
Small town living at its finest! Markesan is a place where you can relax and unwind and feel the tight knit feeling of community. With several nearby lakes, parks and nature preserves, you will find something to enjoy in all four of Wisconsin's beautiful seasons. Markesan also boasts an award winning school district.
Located near Berlin, WI, Markesan offers access to the Fox River, a hot spot for recreation and family fun during each of the four seasons. Enjoy an extensive snowmobile trail, cross-country skiing, hiking, biking, golfing and fishing.
- City of Markesan
- Berlin Area School District
- Berlin Chamber of Commerce
- City of Berlin
- Green Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Green Lake Country
- Travel Wisconsin - Berlin
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
- Appleton International Airport
- Austin Straubel Airport - Green Bay, WI
- Central Wisconsin Airport
- Dane County Regional Airport
- General Mitchell International Airport
Modern, interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Appleton: 48 miles
- Distance to Oshkosh: 31 miles
- Distance to Green Bay: 74 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 71 miles
- Distance to Madison: 48 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 96 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 229 miles
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ ,,,,,,primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services. ,,,,,,
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, ,,,,,,147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with ,,,,,,about 6,800 employees. ,,,,,,
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. ,,,,,, Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ,,,,,, ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ,,,,,, ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.