Vascular Surgeon to Join WelLSpan Surgical Specialists in Ephrata, PA
Vascular Surgery – Ephrata, PA
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Vascular Surgeon to join WellSpan Surgical Specialists – Ephrata. This respected and well-established group enjoys a loyal physician referral base.
- Full-time, employed position with WellSpan Medical Group (WMG)
- WMG employs 1,500 providers
- This collegial team is comprised of four experienced physicians
- Surgeries performed at Ephrata Community Hospital (ECH)
- ECH is a 130-bed hospital featuring 10 newly renovated ORs
- Robust multispecialty robotic surgery program in place
- Excellent administrative leadership and support
- Competitive compensation and generous signing bonus
- Excellent benefits including a retirement package w/ 6% employer contribution
- Full relocation and paid medical malpractice with tail coverage
About the Community:
- Centrally located near the PA Turnpike and just west of Philadelphia
- NYC is just 2.5 hours via Amtrak
- Lancaster is a vibrant city with great restaurants and a year-round farmers’ market
- Cultural activities feature theater, Gallery Row and Lancaster Symphony
- Abundant outdoor activities including golf, fishing, rails to trails and hiking
- DE, MD and NJ beaches are an easy drive
- Family oriented community with outstanding public and private schools
- Low cost of living and terrific quality of life
For immediate confidential consideration, please contact:
Stew Sampsel at 717-812-3958 or e-mail at SSampsel@WellSpan.org
WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. The organization includes more than 1,600 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees, and more than 200 patient care locations.
As a nonprofit, we reinvest in our communities to improve the health and wellness of our patients, as well as those who call central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland home. We also invest heavily in our employees—providing them with new and innovative technologies and treatments, and helping them advance their careers through peer learning, mentorship, cross-training, continuing education and tuition reimbursement. We strive to make life better for our patients, our staff and our communities.
WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of small cities and towns – including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro – surrounded by welcoming suburban neighborhoods and pristine rolling countryside. Our communities are conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Here you’ll find affordable home prices and living costs. Plus, there’s an outstanding selection of schools, nearby colleges and universities. The area abounds with recreation and activities, including the famous Hersheypark and ZooAmerica and historic Gettysburg National Military Park; numerous state parks that offer hiking, mountain biking and kayaking; and features great restaurants, museums, shopping, antiquing and more. You’ll feel right at home in our region!
WellSpan Medical Group
At WellSpan, you can be part of a physician-led medical group working collaboratively to provide patient-centered care in the communities we serve. Achieve professional and personal growth in an integrated, multispecialty healthcare organization that is transforming care through technology and innovation. The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,600 physicians and advanced practice providers in over 200 locations across central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected, the WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click Here to explore life in South Central Pennsylvania
Click Here to learn about My Lancaster
Click Here to learn more about Lancaster County