Vascular Surgeon to Join WelLSpan Surgical Specialists in Ephrata, PA
Vascular Surgery – Ephrata, PA
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Vascular Surgeon to join WellSpan Surgical Specialists – Ephrata. This respected and well-established group enjoys a loyal physician referral base.
- Full-time, employed position with WellSpan Medical Group (WMG)
- WMG employs 1,500 providers
- This collegial team is comprised of four experienced physicians
- Surgeries performed at Ephrata Community Hospital (ECH)
- ECH is a 130-bed hospital featuring 10 newly renovated ORs
- Robust multispecialty robotic surgery program in place
- Excellent administrative leadership and support
- Competitive compensation and generous signing bonus
- Excellent benefits including a retirement package w/ 6% employer contribution
- Full relocation and paid medical malpractice with tail coverage
About the Community:
- Centrally located near the PA Turnpike and just west of Philadelphia
- NYC is just 2.5 hours via Amtrak
- Lancaster is a vibrant city with great restaurants and a year-round farmers’ market
- Cultural activities feature theater, Gallery Row and Lancaster Symphony
- Abundant outdoor activities including golf, fishing, rails to trails and hiking
- DE, MD and NJ beaches are an easy drive
- Family oriented community with outstanding public and private schools
- Low cost of living and terrific quality of life
For immediate confidential consideration, please contact:
Stew Sampsel at 717-812-3958 or e-mail at SSampsel@WellSpan.org
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 170 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click here to learn more about Lancaster County
Click Here to learn about My Lancaster
Click Here to learn more about Lancaster City Alliance