Landing PageMedical Oncology in Hanover, PA
WellSpan Medical Oncology
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a Medical Oncologist for its’ growing practice in Hanover, PA. This practice is an easy commute from the Baltimore metro area. Join a mature, well-respected medical group with 1,500 employed providers. WellSpan Health is a top-rated integrated health system with a collaborative culture and focus on a high-quality patient care.
About the Practice:
- Collegial practice of two medical oncologists & one radiation oncologist
- Excellent nursing and support staff
- Supportive specialists in Breast, GI, Pulmonary, Surgery & Urology
- Radiation Oncology in the adjacent office
- Full radiological support (MRI, CT & PET)
- Patients admitted to WellSpan’s Gettysburg and/or York Hospitals
- Collegial hospitalist teams handle admissions
- WellSpan collaborates with Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Competitive salary & productivity bonus
- Medical, dental and vision
- Five weeks of vacation & six paid holidays
- Full relocation and $4,500 in CME reimbursement
- Short and Long-Term disability provided at no cost
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Retirement (6% employer contribution)
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact
Ann Reid, Physician Recruiter. Phone: 717-812-4377
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 170 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click Here to Explore York Pennsylvania
Click Here to explore life in South Central Pennsylvania