General Psychiatry Opportunity in Nashville, TN - Diverse Practice Settings!
Rolling Hills Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 130-bed, Inpatient Treatment facility located in beautiful Franklin, Tennessee, just south of downtown Nashville. We provide mental health treatment to Adolescents, Adults, seniors, Adults with co-occurring disorders, and chemical dependency issues.
- Full Time Position as an Independent Contractor
- Diverse practice settings
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- NO weekend call required
- Full Time Case Load of 15-20, including admissions
- Duties: initial evaluations, follow up visits, medication checks
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Psychiatry
- Willing to see all ages from 12 years - older adult
- Chemical Dependency interest a plus (no X waiver required)
- TN Medical License or ability to obtain
- Practicing physicians and new graduates will be considered
The staff at Rolling Hills is committed to providing the highest quality care in an atmosphere that nurtures healing and growth. Our greatest asset is our staff, comprised of psychiatrists, professional nurses, social workers and therapists, who work as a team to uphold Rolling Hills Hospital’s commitment to excellence in helping patients and their families, resolve behavioral health problems.
Inpatient Treatment Options:
- Adolescent Treatment Program
- Adult Psychiatric Program
- Adult Co-occurring Program
- Adult Intensive Treatment Program
- Older Adult/Geriatric Treatment Program
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
Outpatient Treatment Options
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent IOP
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
“Music City” is the embodiment of everything America prides itself on being. It is a musical, cultural, geographic melting pot, when combined, is a place like nowhere else – yet feels like home to anyone from anywhere! Something about Nashville just makes you feel welcome. There are so many sights to see, no matter what your interests are. Live music, history or sports, are all represented. True southern hospitality makes for an enjoyable visit, and with live music around every corner, you never know who you might run into, or who might be the next big star!
Visit us online: https://www.visitmusiccity.com/
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Rolling Hills Hospital
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Rolling Hills Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management company
Rolling Hills Hospital is a private 130 bed behavioral health treatment facility, offering inpatient and partial hospitalization treatment services for adolescents, adult and geriatric patients with diverse general psychiatric and addiction treatment issues. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams.
- 32 bed Intensive Treatment Unit
- 24 bed Geriatric Unit
- 28 bed Adolescent Unit
- 22 bed Adult Chemical Dependency Unit
- 22 bed Adult General Psychiatry Unit
Hospital website: www.rollinghillshospital.org
In 2017 the U.S. Census ranked Franklin as the 8th fastest growing city in the Nation. The Cool Springs area is a business, dining and shopping hub with many Fortune 500 companies located here. Business Week Magazine named Franklin one of the Top 50 Cities to Start a Small Business. Some of the other awards we have received include:
- 8th Fastest Growing City in Nation (U.S. Census 2017)
- 4th Best Places to Live (Money Magazine 2017, http://time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live-2017/)
- 3rd Safest City in TN (Backgroundchecks.org 2016)
- Best Southern Town (Garden and Guns Magazine, 2014)
- Best Place for Job Seekers (Nerd Wallet 2013)
- Where the Jobs Are (CNN Money Magazine 2012)
- Most Romantic Main Street (National Trust for Historic Preservation 2010)
Top 10 for Historic Preservation (Preservation Network 2012)
2nd Most Business Friendly Cities in TN (Beacon Center 2012)
Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine)
Great American Main Street Award
Downtown Franklin is well known for its annual festivals and parades including: The Main Street Festival in Spring; Fourth of July in Summer: PumpkinFest in October; the Veterans Day Parade in November; and Dickens of a Christmas in December. Thousands of tourists visit Franklin each year to attend these festivals and many more throughout the year. Visitors enjoy the beautiful 15 block historic district that offers true southern hospitality. The uniquely elegant shops downtown offer a variety of restaurants, clothing, gifts and galleries.
Nashville, TN website http://www.visitmusiccity.com/
Franklin, TN website: http://www.franklintn.gov/