Practice Outpatient Internal Medicine in Picturesque New England at our Multi-Speciality Clinic
Primary Care Physician at Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
Alice Peck Day (APD), a Dartmouth-Hitchcock system member hospital has embarked on an exciting period of growth, which is headlined by the completed construction of the Multi-Specialty Clinic that serves as a new home for most of our outpatient clinics, and was specifically built around the needs of our patients.
- Qualified applicants must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of New Hampshire
Why Choose to Work at APD?
Here are some reasons our employees decide to work at APD and why they choose to stay.
- Friendly atmosphere
- Openness to new ideas
- Great benefits
- Respect for work/life balance
- Financial support for continuing education
- A climate of appreciation
- Excellent administration and staff relations
- Competitive salary
- Strong community links
- Healthy lifestyle, winter sports
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast
- Access to major cities and airports
- Local lakes for boating and swimming
- No State or Income Tax in the state of New Hampshire
Our Unique Community
APD patients say that they feel like part of the family when they come here for care. It’s no accident, because at APD everyone feels like a member of one big family. Loyalty and dedication are part of the brand and why there is a strong sense of loyalty and longevity among employees.
Excellence and New Ideas
At APD, the team strives for overall excellence, focusing on quality of care, a culture of safety, continuous improvement, and best practices. Change is invited in all areas of the health system, which has increased the ability to service patients while maintaining a quality of work life that can’t be beat. In order to do this, APD needs good people who have worked outside the system to share new processes and new perspectives.
APD practitioners work every day to provide primary care, internal medicine, outpatient therapy, and geriatric care to the local community members in the beautiful Upper Valley region of VT and NH.
an affiliated critical access hospital with Multi-Specialty Clinic and long-term independent living facilities, located five miles from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.