Diagnostic Radiology in Roanoke, VA
Foundation Radiology Group is seeking a Radiologist to support our client site near Roanoke, VA. The radiologist will read a wide mix of modalities to include women’s imaging and perform light procedures (biopsies, fluoro, thoracentesis, paracentesis, drainages, LP’s, etc.) Monday-Friday 7:30am – 4:00 pm, 3 days each week, no IR call, 15-45 patients ADC.
Modalities we seek:
- Breast Imaging/Mammo
- General Radiology
- Light Interventional Radiology
- Competitive compensation model
- Additional quarterly incentive opportunities
- Competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account and flexible spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, medical malpractice)
- Commensurate time off
- If desired – Clinical leadership opportunities available
- Real-time consultation on challenging cases with team of subspecialized radiologists
- 24/7/365 dedicated administrative support.
- Dedicated physician liaison to manage the licensing and credentialing process
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible
- MQSA required, fellowship preferred
- Candidate must be able to read 2D and 3D Mammograms.
- Candidates with active VA medical licensure are preferred in order to expedite onboarding and credentialing
Life at Foundation Radiology Group is more than just a job. You’ll have the opportunity to be in the vanguard of the healthcare community. You’ll be a part of an environment that encourages learning and advancing your skills and career. We want you to reach your maximum potential, professionally and personally.
Top talent joins our team because we care deeply about providing a work environment and culture where colleagues collaborate and support each other and everyone is valued for their contributions.
Foundation radiologists get the support they need to enhance their career and quality of life.
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Foundation Radiology Group is a trusted partner who understands today’s healthcare organizations. Our experience is extensive and our model currently operates successfully in more than 30 hospitals across ten states. This repeated success, sustained quality levels and substantial scale make Foundation a safe choice for hospitals and a career home for radiologists. A leader in radiology service delivery innovation, Foundation is the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-state radiology group. We provide our clients and their patients with final reads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Using Six Sigma principles we focus on accountability, transparency and efficiency to deliver unmatched quality with proactive measurement for continual improvement.
Led by physicians, our radiology practice is fully committed to advancing and rewarding our team of elite radiologists who serve onsite with our hospital partners or as subspecialty teleradiologists. Foundation puts its world-class team on the forefront of medical innovation and healthcare careers with a continual learning environment. Our radiologists work with state-of-the-art tools in a cross-functional team environment that supports them by providing all the resources they need to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
Home to nearly 100,000 residents, Roanoke is a mountain city and hub for innovation offering award-winning outdoor amenities, endless trails, friendly neighborhoods with character, public art, the famous Roanoke Star, museums, craft breweries, one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants, and historical attractions.