Family Medicine Residency Faculty
Community Physician Network is seeking a Family Medicine physician for an exciting opportunity to join Community Health Network as a faculty member with Community East FM Residency and Community South Osteopathic FM Residency. Ideal candidates will be team-oriented, highly accountable and have a strong interest in teaching. Candidates with experience in education are highly preferred.
East Residency Highlights
• Opportunity to educate and advise Family Medicine residents in an ACGME accredited residency program, with over a 40 year history, ten residents per class
• Part-time clinical practice
• Ability to participate in inpatient medicine rounding with residents as well as obstetric deliveries and newborn rounding (preferred but not required)
• Shared call schedule
• Patient-centered Medical Home practice model
• Innovative, nationally-recognized longitudinal curriculum
• Underserved track offered in partnership with Jane Pauley Community Health Center
• Faculty development opportunities
• Strong, experienced faculty team
• Electronic Medical Record integrated at all outpatient and hospital sites (Epic)
South Osteopathic Residency Highlights
• Focus on educating and advising Family Medicine residents with an osteopathic focus in a program with an over 23 year history
• ACGME accredited program with osteopathic recognition, 4-4-4 size
• Inpatient training at Community Hospital South
• Ability to practice preventive care and personal, hands-on treatment utilizing therapies such as OMT
• Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) practice model, brand new FMP near Community South Hospital
• Electronic Medical Record system (Epic/CareConnect)
• Potential appointment with Marian University School of Osteopathic Medicine
• Network received ACGME accreditation as institutional sponsor for GME in 2013
Facility & Network Highlights
• Community Hospital East undergoing redevelopment with an addition of a new tower complete in 2018
• Network ranked #1 nationally in patient satisfaction for networks with at least 250 providers
• Physician-driven organization that promotes physician leadership
• The largest primary care network in the state
• Consistently ranked in the top 40 integrated health networks in the U.S.
• Community Health Network has achieved a Top 15 ranking among large employers in Indiana for the last five years
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
Indianapolis, the capital city, is the 13th largest city in the nation and a unique place that offers big-city amenities in a convenient, friendly and inviting Midwest atmosphere. Indianapolis and the surrounding communities are great places to work and are consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Housing costs are among some of the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among some of the highest.
Indianapolis is famous for being the home of the NCAA and known as the "Amateur Sports Capital of the World". We are also home to several professional teams and sporting events as well - in fact Indianapolis was proud to host the 2012 Super Bowl! But there are more than just sports in Indy - the city is home to 6 different districts with exceptional cultural experiences offered throughout the year, including the largest children’s museum in the world. Come check out everything that Indianapolis has to offer!