Consultation Urologist - Lehigh Valley
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is comprised of eight hospital campuses plus numerous health centers, physician practices, rehabilitation locations, ExpressCARE sites and other outpatient care locations in seven eastern Pennsylvania counties. We provide acute care in all major clinical areas in state-of-the-art medical-surgical and critical care units. We have hospitals in Allentown, Bethlehem, Hazleton, Pottsville and East Stroudsburg ,PA with nearly 75,000 admissions and more than 300,000 emergency department visits each year. LVHN Medical Staff includes over 1,800 providers of which 1,000 are employed by Lehigh Valley Physician Group. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day.Learn more about us and the scope of our network.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Urologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team at top ranked campuses in the beautiful Lehigh Valley in eastern Pennsylvania.
- Provide inpatient and intra-op consults
- Perform same day surgical cases necessitated by consults
- 7:30am-5pm, Monday - Friday
- Must be US Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Must have a valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one
A Message from Urology Division Leadership:
The LVPG Division of Urology is focused on delivering personalized, state-of-the-art care for our patients in a collegial environment. We partner with APCs to increase access and coordination of care. Our practice is also sub-specialized. This gives you comfort in knowing that your patients who might need very specific procedures or treatments can be taken care of right here within your own practice. LVHN is the 15th network in the world to offer the Da Vinci SP Robotic Surgical System.
Benefits & Perks:
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Annual CME benefits – time off and reimbursement allowance
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance