Physician - Denver, Lafayette, and Wheat Ridge - Gynecologic Oncology
SCL Health Medical Group provides medical care to individuals and families living in communities throughout the Denver metro and Boulder areas. This network is comprised of more than 40 primary care and specialty clinics and approximately 150 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our physicians are part of SCL Health, a growing multihospital nonprofit health system with eight hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to serving millions of people across Colorado and Montana.
- 2 Physicians, and 1 Advanced Practice Provider.
- Physicians will be building their practice, and patient panels
- Practice call: 1:3
- Hospital call Internal Medicine, and Resident backup
- da Vinci robots
- Chemo given in our SCL Health infusion centers
Here, you'll experience:
- Caregivers who put the patient and family at the center of everything
- Serving a rapidly growing community
- Mountain views, natural landscaping and walking trails
- State-of-the-art equipment
Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, Colorado, received accreditation from the prestigious Magnet Recognition Program® in May 2017. As the nation’s top honor for nursing excellence, quality patient care and innovations in practice, only 7% of U.S. hospitals have achieved this designation.
Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals and America's 100 Best Hospitals
SCL Health received recognition for having three of the best hospitals in the nation. Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, and Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, were each named one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades in 2018, placing them in the top 1% of hospitals in the nation for providing overall clinical excellence across a broad spectrum of conditions and procedures. Additionally, Good Samaritan Medical Center in Lafayette, Colorado, was named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades in 2018, placing it in the top 2% of hospitals in the nation for excellence in clinical care.
- MD/DO Education
- Able to obtain a License in the state of Colorado, required
- Board Certified/Eligible in Gynecology Oncology , required
- Fellowship trained
- Minimum 1 year experience, preferred
To learn more about SCL Health Medical Group and our success in 2018 please