Urology Opportunity in South Texas Community!
Doctor's Hospital of Laredo is recruiting an Urologist to provide much-needed urological services in this South Texas community.
- Employed by the hospital or an income guarantee opportunity.
- This is a great opportunity to practice in a growing area that is experiencing a huge need for Urology, with several patients being referred out of the community.
- It is projected a new practice would be busy almost immediately.
- Competitive Compensation Package, Including Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits and More!
- Additional experience or interest in pediatric cases would be a plus.
- Spanish skills would also be a plus but are not required.
Laredo is a city of over 230,000 people located on the south Texas border, about 150 miles southwest of San Antonio. The 10th most populous city in Texas as well as the largest inland port in the country, Laredo boasts a vibrant local economy. You will enjoy mild winters and warm summers, as well as golf courses, state parks and other recreational activities. Laredo offers a strong residential market, two public school districts in addition to private and charter schools, and a robust business community.
Contact: Samantha Barnett