Dermatology Physician in Tulsa, OK!
- Employed position through Warren Clinic
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become BC within 7 years of completing training)
- Position will include outpatient practice with inpatient consults only
- Newborn to geriatric patients;occasional hospital follow up or pediatric referral
- High commercial population with 28% Medicare and <8% Medicaid + other government payors
- Practice currently comprised of 2 Dermatology physicians
- Advanced Practice Providers: 2 very productive PA’s
- Clinical assistants: 3 per provider, 2 per mid-level
- Patient Service Representatives: 4
- Provider sees average of 30-40 patients/day (Mon-Thurs.) and 15-20 patients (Fri)
- Approximately 4-5 weeks out for new patients across all providers.
- Internal referral network (with over 90 primary care clinic locations throughout eastern Oklahoma and over 380 employed physicians within Warren Clinic)
- In office surgeries, biopsies, I&D’s, Mohs surgery
- Opportunity to teach if desired
- Nearby Medical Schools: University of Oklahoma & Oklahoma State University
- Brand new 11,000+ square foot clinic space purpose built with design input from current dermatologists.
- Epic EMR with Dragon voice
Welcome to Warren Clinic, a part of Saint Francis Health System. With more than 500 providers in 95 locations across Tulsa and eastern Oklahoma, we provide convenient, high-quality primary and specialty care for area patients.
Primary Care - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics - is available in the following communities:
- Tulsa Central
- Tulsa South
- Tulsa Hills
- Broken Arrow East
- Broken Arrow South
- Sand Springs
- Ft. Gibson
Saint Francis is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system wholly owned and operated in Tulsa, Oklahoma whose mission is to extend the presence and healing ministry of Christ to all who seek its services.
The health system is anchored by Saint Francis Hospital, a 1,112-bed tertiary center, which includes the region's only children's hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa's leading trauma and emergency center. Additionally, Saint Francis employs more than 450 providers through Warren Clinic, which serves the region with more than 95 locations throughout eastern Oklahoma.
In total, the organization has more than 10,000 employees, 1,000 physicians and 700 volunteers, making it the largest private employer in Tulsa County.