General Urologist Needed in Oklahoma
Saint Francis Hospital seeks a General Urologist in Oklahoma!
- Health and Dental Insurance Offered
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Recruitment Loan
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually
- New graduates and experienced candidates
- Osteopathic and allopathic candidates will be considered
- 4 physician partners, 2 PA’s
- Adult 18+
- Exceptions for ages 15-17 if approved by provider
- Administrative Staff: Clinic Director/ Office Supervisor
- Advanced Practice Providers: 1 (oversees post-operative patients and Urodynamic testing)
- LPN: 1, 1 Nurse per provider
- Patient Service Representatives: 2 total
- Number of exam rooms: 3 per provider, total of 20
- Procedure rooms: 2 Cystoscopy rooms and 2 Ultrasound rooms
- Hours: 8:30-5pm
- Equipment: 2 DaVinci XI
- Each physician has own office
- Operating Room Availability: 2 days to 2.5 days per week
- Operating Room Location: Main and Natalie ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center)
- Equipment: 2 DaVinci robots in main operating rooms
- 2- 2.5 days in operating room, 2.5- 3 days in clinic
- Hours: 8:30am- 5pm (See last patient at 4:30pm)
- Triage nurse with 13 years of experience/ follows Urology approved guidelines
- Hospital: Currently 1:6 (Unassigned, ER and trauma for 2-3 days at a time)
- Clinic: Currently cover call for own patients during the week
- Weekend: Currently 1:3 Weekends (Friday 5pm- Monday 7am)
- Clinic: 30 patients per day in clinic.
- Surgical: 10-14 operating cases per week, which is split evenly amongst their 2 days in the operating room (5-7 cases per day)
- wRVU’s – 5 physicians (two established, two relatively new and one recently hired) average 800 wRVUs between them a month.
- New patient: Scheduling 4-5 weeks out
- Procedures: Scheduling 4-6 weeks out
- General and Robotics
- Two DaVinci XI at the main campus and SI in the Natalie ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center). Currently only used for adults.
- Four out of the five WC employed Urologists utilize the robot
- Robot is scheduled with block time, similar to scheduling OR surgery time
- None currently offered, but is available if desired by candidate
- Large Practice group will grow panel very quickly due to high need in the area.
- OR renovation is currently in phase 3 of 4 – scheduled to complete Winter of 2020
Saint Francis Hospital, is a 1,112-bed tertiary center, located in Tulsa, OK. Widely known for its outstanding medical care and sophisticated services, Saint Francis Hospital is Tulsa's premier hospital and is the anchor of Saint Francis Health System.