Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Marinette, WI
Are you looking for a weekend getaway that can last a lifetime? Do you desire a career that will suit your life and your lifestyle? We are seeking a dynamic, motivated anesthesiologist to join our comprehensive surgical team at the new Aurora Medical Center – Bay Area in beautiful Marinette, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Join a cohesive team of 1 physician and 4 CRNA's
- 100% medical direction however you will be able to schedule your own cases occasionally if desired
- You will do your own cases when on-call
- 85% general cases, 15% OB
- Beautiful brand new 60 bed community hospital
- Safe community, excellent schools
- Less than an hour from Green Bay
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
About Marinette, Wisconsin
Your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.