Neurologist Needed in Oklahoma
Warren Clinic is seeking a Neurologist to join their team in Oklahoma!
- Employed position through Warren Clinic
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become BC within 7 years of completing training)
- Looking for Epilepsy, Headache, Synchrony and Stroke, must do Outpatient
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k/403b Participation
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Vacation (25 days plus 7 federally recognized holidays)
- Relocation Assistance
- Recruitment Loan
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually
- New graduates and experienced candidates
- Osteopathic and allopathic candidates will be considered
- Adult 18+
- Clinical Assistant/Scribe: 1-2 dedicated to each provider dependent upon volume
- Patient Service Representatives: 4
- Location: 81st & Yale (WC Neurology), SFH for EMG and Hospital Consults
- Number of exam rooms: 2-3 as needed
- Procedure room: No procedures done in office. Botox injections for Migraines done in office. Botox injections for movement done in EMG lab at SFH under EMG guidance
- Hours: M – F, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Equipment: Based on physician needs
- Neurophysiology Lab: EMG, EEG, Long TERM EEG, VEP,SEP
- Physicians control their schedules; varies between physicians
- Typically new patients are scheduled in 30 min slots and return visits are 15 min
- 1:5 practice call is shared
- Rarely ever call in the middle of the night
- Currently booking out 4-5 months for new patients for Warren Clinic patients.
- Can be as busy as you choose to be
- General outlook is less barriers = full practice.
- 96% patients are Warren Clinic providers/referrals
- Internal/external referrals
- Currently booking out for several months for every physician
- Stable staff
- Great working relationship with ER and Hospitalists (80+)
- Consulting physician not required to admit
- Vision is to expand to SFH South, Vinita, and Muskogee (tele-neurology)
- Each provider is producing between 850-1200 wRVU/month
- #1 diagnosis is Epilepsy
About the practice:
Started as 5 Neurologists private practice, 10,000 sq. ft. free standing building, 2 miles from SF main campus
Joined SF/Warren Clinic, 1 physician retired, the other went to another private group in town
Welcome to Warren Clinic, a part of Saint Francis Health System. With more than 500 providers in 95 locations across Tulsa and eastern Oklahoma, we provide convenient, high-quality primary and specialty care for area patients.
Primary Care - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics - is available in the following communities:
- Tulsa Central
- Tulsa South
- Tulsa Hills
- Broken Arrow East
- Broken Arrow South
- Sand Springs
- Ft. Gibson
Saint Francis is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system wholly owned and operated in Tulsa, Oklahoma whose mission is to extend the presence and healing ministry of Christ to all who seek its services.
The health system is anchored by Saint Francis Hospital, a 1,112-bed tertiary center, which includes the region's only children's hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa's leading trauma and emergency center. Additionally, Saint Francis employs more than 450 providers through Warren Clinic, which serves the region with more than 95 locations throughout eastern Oklahoma.
In total, the organization has more than 10,000 employees, 1,000 physicians and 700 volunteers, making it the largest private employer in Tulsa County.