Urgent Care Physician
HealthCare Partners is looking for an Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Montebello, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Average census is ~2 patients per hour
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age
- Differentials for working weekends, hard to fill shifts, etc.
- 12-hour shifts only - urgent care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week, 365 days a year
- New grads welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Family medicine trained, BC/BE
- Must be flexible to work day, nights, weekends
- EMR Proficiency
- 1+ years experience in an urgent care, emergency room setting or rural health clinic preferred
- Fluent or medical Spanish speaking ability
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- Employee Wellness Program
HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, ?and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, HealthCare Partners has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. HealthCare Partner’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.?