Texas Stroke Institute, located in the thriving Dallas/Fort Worth market of North Texas, is now accepting applications from fellowship trained vascular neurologists and neuro-intensivists to join our Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology Fellowship for an August 2022 start.
TSI is the anchor of a large regional network consisting of 11 hospitals within the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area alongside over 150 community hospitals throughout the region. TSI offers a well-rounded Neuro-intervention/ESN fellowship in which candidates will be exposed to all aspects of head, neck, brain, and spine diagnostic and interventional procedures including:
* Carotid Duplex
* Trans-cranial Doppler
* MR Diffusion/Perfusion (1.5T and 3T Magnets)
* CT Angiography/CT Perfusion (64 slice CT)
* Cerebral & Spinal Angiography
* Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
* 3D Rotational Angiography
* WADA Procedure
* Balloon Occlusion
* Intravascular Ultrasonography
* Petrosal Sinus Sampling
Interventional Treatment Procedures
* Intra-venous & Intra-arterial Thrombolysis
* Mechanical Thrombectomy
* Intra-arterial Vasodilator Therapy
* Proximal and Distal Balloon Angioplasty
* ONYX Embolization
* Balloon & Stent Assisted Coil Embolization
* Flow Diverters
Comprehensive Stroke Services
* Multi-hub and Spoke Model with 3 Comprehensive Stroke Centers
* Training in state of the art bi-plane angiography suites
* Tele-stroke network for the evaluation of stroke patients
* Standardized protocols in all ERs
Texas Stroke Institute is providing cutting-edge high quality stroke care and is dedicated to improving the overall treatment rates for patients with both ischemic and hemorrhagic brain attacks and seeks candidates with a passion for the same.
To submit your CV for consideration and learn more about joining this world class team please contact Erica Gannon at 972-401-8727 or Erica.Gannon@hcahealthcare.com.
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 14 hospitals, 7 off-campus emergency rooms, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 7,000 active physicians and 15,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.