Physician, Primary Care - Apopka, FL
At DaVita Medical Group, it’s so much more than a place where you can practice medicine.
We believe in creating a community that helps our teammates thrive both professionally and personally. We are on a mission to become the provider, partner and employer of choice.
We are seeking an Outpatient Primary Care Physician to join our talented team in Apopka (Orange County), FL!
Our vision is to build the Greatest Health Care Community the World has Ever Seen. For more than 25 years, we have delivered outstanding clinical care and exceptional patient experience. We are located in CA, CO, FL, NM, NV and WA.
Our physicians work Monday - Friday, 8–5, seeing a well-balanced schedule of patients per day in the office with shared after-hours call (phone only).
Our physicians enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 5 CME days and $2,000
- paid malpractice insurance
- medical / dental / vision insurance
- 401K, life and disability insurance
- relocation assistance, and more
DaVita Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare groups in Florida, with near 90 offices in the Greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, and South Florida areas.
We are committed to providing quality health care, well care and preventative care for each of our patient members.
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school and residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Possess a current and valid Florida state license and DEA
- Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining DaVita
- Managed care experience a plus
- Spanish language required
Email your CV to Lindsay.Hale@davitamedicalgroup.com or call 727-828-2412 for additional information.
To learn more about DaVita Medical Group and view all job opportunities visit www.joindavitamedicalgroup.com