Critical Care Advanced Practice Providers Needed for Overnight Coverage
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for APPs with Critical Care experience to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Reston Hospital Center in Reston, VA
We have full and part-time positions available. Must have Acute Care experience, be able to do central and arterial lines, intubations, work independently, be able to carry patient load of 8-10 patients per shift.
About ICC Healthcare
- ICC Healthcare employees over 3500 providers in 40 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
- Last year, our providers had over 200,000 patient encounters nationwide.
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 185 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
Opportunity Specifics – Capital Regional Medical Center
- 24 hour coverage of 24 bed Med ICU
- 12 hour shifts 7 pm – 7 am
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; night shifts
Please send a copy of your CV and a good time for us to talk for additional information.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|