Generous loan repayment
Seeking a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to join a successful group with outstanding support staff and dedicated, high-functioning OR team.
- Beautiful new, state-of-the-art Vascular, Thoracic and Cardiac Center (OP, IP, hybrid OR)
- Region’s largest multi-specialty clinic and tertiary referral center
- Full-spectrum of Vascular and Endovascular services
- Vein Clinic offering comprehensive care
- Magnet® Certified Nursing facility
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- One of the Top 25 Best Places to Live – Livability.com
- America’s Best Town of 2016 – Outside Magazine
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains in Billings, Montana, this friendly college community has great schools, safe neighborhoods and family activities. Exciting outdoor recreation minutes from home. 300 days of sunshine!
Billings Clinic is an integrated health system dedicated to improving the health of people in our region through compassionate, patient-focused care, education and research. Our care extends across a four-state area serving people in central and eastern Montana, northern Wyoming and the western Dakotas. We believe that combining a group physicians’ practice, a regional acute hospital and a sub-acute and long-term care facility has lead to outstanding results in our region.
Billings Clinic is the oldest and largest multi-specialty group practice in the region. Billings Clinic has more than 300 physicians, physician assistants and other mid-level providers. Our 51 specialties range from allergy to urology. The Clinic is located in a wonderful family community with outdoor activities galore.