Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2019 – Five Years in a Row!
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce an opening for an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner experienced in Neurocritical Care. Great opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of providers offering comprehensive and advanced treatment for a variety of neurological and neurosurgical conditions.
- Full time, 7 on 7 off, 7pm to 7am schedule
- Evaluating and managing patients in the Neurosurgical ICU and Step-down units.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- Competitive Salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME Malpractice and 401K
- Assist caring for a variety of neurological disorders
- Provide expert neurological care and innovative techniques to find the best solution for each patient with diverse disorders that attack the brain or spine
Requirements Needed to Apply:
- Active Texas license
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
- Experience in critical care area such as ICU and CCU required.
- Degree in NP studies from an approved NP program
- Interest and experience as a Neurocritical Care NP are highly encouraged to apply
To be considered for this opportunity, contact KimberlyMarosz@TexasHealth.org or 214-860-6467
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) is Texas Health Resources' not-for-profit physician organization based in the DFW Metroplex. The group includes more than 830 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients.
THPG's primary care and specialist network represents 59 medical specialties, in addition to offering sleep lab services, infusion services and diagnostic imaging. Our 250-plus locations cover 6,429 square miles in 11 North Texas counties.
Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration. THPG enhances Texas Health's ability to serve patients throughout the lifetime of their changing medical needs and requirements.
THPG aligns closely with all types of physicians to offer prevention and wellness programs, acute care, long-term and hospice care. It is an integral part of Texas Health’s strategy to become an integrated provider and coordinator of care and transform the delivery of health care in North Texas.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|