- Join an established gastroenterology practice with 4-Gastroenterologists (two trained in advanced procedures) and three nurse practitioners
- ERCP training preferred, but not required
- Call schedule of 1:5
- Clinic practice and procedure labs are located internally within the HSHS St. Vincent and HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital’s, only 4-miles apart in Green Bay
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Ability to expand specialty areas of interest in your practice
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, Green Bay is a city with personality. Home to a strong business community, family-friendly values and four beautiful seasons, there is something for everyone. Professional sports, craft breweries, museums, and an amusement park guarantee fun throughout the year. Summertime in Green Bay is hard to top with weekly live music on the waterfront, the second largest farmers market in Wisconsin, a three-day arts festival and more. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.