Physician (Pediatrics) – Franciscan Physician Network – Crown Point, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatrics physician to join our practice at the Franciscan Physician Network Broadway Health Center located in Crown Point, Indiana. Our team consists of four physicians and two advanced practice providers.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Established practice
- Well known in the community
- General Pediatrics with ambulatory and inpatient rounding
- Schedule: 32 Clinical Patient Contact Hours
- 4 hours of administrative work
- 4 hours of hospital rounding
- Work one late evening per week & one Saturday per month
- Weekday Call: Varies
- Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:4
- Average outpatient volume: 20 – 25 patients per day
- Inpatient rounding
- Average inpatient volume: 5 – 6 per call
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Common Diagnoses:
- Sore throats
- Wellness visits
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHO WE ARE
A trusted leader in providing faith-based, integrated healthcare, Franciscan Health Crown Point is a full-service, acute-care hospital designed to meet the growing healthcare needs of our surrounding communities. Franciscan Health Crown Point has positioned itself as a driving force in technology and high quality patient care and will continue to be at the forefront of new medical advances. Franciscan Health Crown Point has been verified a Level 3 Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons and is the only such center in Northwest Indiana that offers neurosurgery.
The Crown Point location is one of only 12 Level 3 trauma centers in Indiana.
Franciscan Physician Network Crown Point is based in Lake County, Indiana and is a partnership of nearly 70 physicians and advanced-practice providers working with Franciscan St Anthony Health. Practice locations include Crown Point; Cedar Lake; Lowell; St. John; and Roselawn.
WHERE WE LIVE
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for each individual.
Crown Point Attractions:
- Lake County Fairgrounds hosts a large variety of festivals and entertainment throughout the year
- Crown Point Farmer’s Market
- Multiple golf courses
- Lemon Lake County Park
“Stay patient and trust the journey” - Anonymous
Lisa Stevens joined Franciscan in 2005 and became the Physician & Provider Liaison for the Crown Point and South Suburban Chicago divisions in 2017. She enjoys having the opportunity to bring quality physicians and advanced practice providers to an amazing organization.