Pediatric Neurologist Needed in Oklahoma
Warren Clinic is seeking a Pediatric Neurologist to join their team in eastern Oklahoma!
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Vacation (25 days plus 7 federally recognized holidays)
- Relocation Assistance
- Recruitment Loan
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually
- New graduates and experienced candidates
- Osteopathic and allopathic candidates will be considered
- Clinical Assistant/Scribe: 1 per provider (dedicated to each provider)
- Patient Service Representatives: 3
- Location: 81st & Yale (Warren Clinic Neurology), Saint Francis Hospital for EMG and Hospital Consults
- Number of exam rooms: 13
- Procedure room: none
- Hours: : M – F, 8 to 5
- Equipment: Based on physician needs
- Children’s Hospital /Saint Francis Hospital
- Physicians control their schedules
Expected Volume: approximately 20 patients per day
Referral Pattern: Warren Clinic & local non-network referrals
Teaching Opportunity: yes, if desired, OU & OSU medical schools
About the practice: Warren Clinic purchased the established practice in 2015 and brought in two additional neurologists
Welcome to Warren Clinic, a part of Saint Francis Health System. With more than 500 providers in 95 locations across Tulsa and eastern Oklahoma, we provide convenient, high-quality primary and specialty care for area patients.
Primary Care - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics - is available in the following communities:
- Tulsa Central
- Tulsa South
- Tulsa Hills
- Broken Arrow East
- Broken Arrow South
- Sand Springs
- Ft. Gibson
Saint Francis is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system wholly owned and operated in Tulsa, Oklahoma whose mission is to extend the presence and healing ministry of Christ to all who seek its services.
The health system is anchored by Saint Francis Hospital, a 1,112-bed tertiary center, which includes the region's only children's hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa's leading trauma and emergency center. Additionally, Saint Francis employs more than 450 providers through Warren Clinic, which serves the region with more than 95 locations throughout eastern Oklahoma.
In total, the organization has more than 10,000 employees, 1,000 physicians and 700 volunteers, making it the largest private employer in Tulsa County.