Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Currently, CFPS is seeking a Full-Time Outpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing private group practice with locations in Andover, Auburn, Chelmsford, Framingham, Lynnfield, Northborough, Wellesley, Weymouth, & Woburn.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychiatrist will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide individual psychiatric assessments
- Participate in client follow-up sessions
- Completion of clinical progress notes
- Medication management services
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
The Psychiatrist may also have the opportunity to:
- Provide Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation with training for certification provided.
- Provide supervision of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- D. or D.O. from an accredited school of medicine
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (within 3 years of completing residency) in Adult or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Hold a valid medical license in Massachusetts or has the ability to obtain
- Hold a valid DEA certificate
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system with electronic prescribing, peer consultation groups, and dedicated professionals with whom to collaborate. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, scheduling appointments, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
Employee Compensation/Benefits Include:
- Above average productivity based compensation package
- Uncapped earnings, with a first year salary advance
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contributions
- Existing health plan participation is not necessary
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
Child and Family Psychological Services PLLC / Integrated Behavioral Associates is a private behavioral health care practice providing comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and consulting services since 1994. Our team of Board Certified Psychiatrists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors strive to provide integrated services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
We have an innovative clinical delivery services model and business plan designed to adapt to the changing health care system. As a multidisciplinary practice, we are able to offer a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, educational testing, psychopharmacology and individual, family and group psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). We also offer telehealth options for psychotherapists to use adjunctively with established patients as they deem appropriate.
In addition to our extensive clinical staff, our group seeks to maximize the benefits of a group practice in terms of shared resources, a full administrative staff, and consistent referral streams, while maintaining significant clinical independence. We also provide peer consultation groups, have full time technology/media support, and provide continuing education throughout the year.
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.