HealthCare Partners - Family Medicine Physician, no call
HealthCare Partners Nevada (HCP) is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Las Vegas. HCP practices a Coordinated Care Model, which incorporates an entire network of multi-disciplinary caregivers and other team members who work together to support you and help patients stay healthy. Physicians at our traditional Primary Care clinics treat patients of all ages.
If you are passionate about delivering quality care and enjoy a fast-paced environment with variety, you will thrive in our performance-based model that offers additional financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. We offer an excellent benefit package that includes generous PTO, leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, sign on bonus and many other benefits.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Apply now to submit your CV for consideration, or contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, directly at (702) 466-9289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assess, diagnose and manage both complex and common medical/surgical conditions in patients of all ages.
- Location: Las Vegas Valley and Pahrump. Generous travel stipend providers for physicians traveling to Pahrump or Mesquite.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; Saturday shifts offer $12K stipend
- Census: 28 to 32 patients per day (8-hour shift)
- Hours: 5/8’s or 4/10’s
- No call
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- ACLS / PALS certifications required
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Provider(s)
- New graduates welcome