Allergist - Central Illinois
||Allergy & Immunology
||No J1 or H1
Carle Physician Group in Illinois is seeking a BE/BC Allergist to join our clinic in Mattoon as well as provide outreach to our clinic in Olney.
Practice Details Include:
- Join an established Allergy practice in a rural setting. Referral streams from a Family/Pediatrics/Adult Medicine ambulatory clinic on site.
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Established Food Allergy Education program
- Full service allergy testing and injections on site
- Infusion suite available within the primary care center.
- Outpatient opportunity, split between two rural clinic settings in Central/South Central Illinois.
- The practice treats a wide variety of conditions including immunodeficiencies, asthma, food and drug sensitivities, and severe atopic dermatitis.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.