- Provide full-scope geriatric services in skilled nursing facilities with nursing home coverage
- Call frequency part of Family Medicine or Internal Medicine rotation
- Be part of a group of four providers
- Collaborate patient care through our growing network of specialty physicians in Eastern Wisconsin, including: audiology, behavioral care, cardiology, infectious disease, physiatry and more
- Coordinate and document patient care through our electronic medical record system, Epic
- Work in a clinic system with its own nurse triage department that assists providers with patient calls, both during and after hours
- Take care of people with passion, pride and respect
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area’s small town friendliness.