Family Medicine Residency Program Opportunity in Indianapolis
St. Vincent Family Medicine Residency Program is seeking a full-time Family Medicine Physician Faculty Member. Our ideal candidate will have a M.D. or D.O. degree, be ABFM board certified with a passion for educating the next generation of Family Medicine physicians. Additionally, our ideal candidate should have a heart for working with an underserved patient population. Candidate will need to be able to work collaboratively with other Family Medicine Physicians as well as the other specialty teaching physicians. Previous experience as a residency faculty member, director or private practice preferred. Areas of concentration include: inpatient adult medicine, obstetrics, newborns, and ambulatory family medicine.
- Staffing residents in clinic
- Teaching residents and medical students in structured lectures and on the job
- Providing Family Medicine care to a patient panel
- Performing and teaching in office procedures
- Overseeing Family Medicine residency curriculum
- Advising residents academically and professionally
- Overseeing clinic management
- Staffing Obstetrical care
- Performing vaginal deliveries and providing post-partum and newborn hospital care
- Providing and supervising resident care of hospitalized general medicine patients
- Office Hours: M-F 8am-5:30pm
- Inpatient Medicine Schedule: 7am – 6pm
- OB Call coverage: 1 night/week and 1 weekend every 4-8 weekends
- Patient care call coverage within AMG office: 1 week every 3 weeks
- Expected patient office volume: 8-10 patients per day
- Expected hospital patient volume: 20 patients with team of one senior resident, 2 interns & 2-3 students
St. Vincent offers a strong compensation package that includes: Competitive salaries, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous time off.
Contact Melanie Bell, Physician Recruiter
317-338-5512 or Mbell003@ascension.org
Be a Part of the St.Vincent Family
St.Vincent Health is a mission-based alliance of healthcare providers located throughout Indiana. And all of our providers are guided by the same guiding principles: a commitment to quality, compassion, and affordability in health care. Moreover, we’re dedicated to giving our employees the tools and resources they need to be successful. For the thousands who already work here, being a part of the St.Vincent family is more than a job. It’s a calling.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Employees enjoy full medical, dental and vision insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, and long-term and short-term disability benefits.
Financial Security for the Future
Employees get an Employee 403 (b) and employer matching contributions, employer-paid term life insurance, a comprehensive legal plan, and a retirement well-being program.
Attention to Life-Work Balance
Paid time off, holidays, funeral leave, maternity leave, personal days, PerkSpot associate discount program, auto and homeowners insurance, and spiritual formation opportunities.
HealthGrades and other healthcare rating organizations consistently rank St.Vincent Health hospitals among the highest in Indiana in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
St.Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of primary and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally.
Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St.Vincent Health hospital ministries, St.Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 35 counties across Indiana.