GI-Hospitalist Needed in a Breathtaking City of Oregon!
PEACEHEALTH MEDICAL GROUP is seeking an exceptional Adult Gastroenterology Hospitalist to join our practice at the Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend in Eugene, Oregon. Eugene is an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty, truly an Emerald City. It is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch many professional and Olympic sporting events. It is also home to very strong and diverse school districts.
- Supportive, collaborative team environment with solid provider longevity
- RiverBend serves a large catchment area
- Patient volume encompasses the spectrum of GI cases
- Call schedule 1:10
- Outpatient clinic & hospital located on the same campus
- Integrated physician led medical group
- Medical Home Model with care teams
- Educational Loan Repayment Program for eligible providers
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Fully paid malpractice insurances
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Relocation Assistance & CME Allowance
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
ABOUT EUGENE-SPRINGFIELD, OREGON
Performing Arts: The Hult Center with its towering glass lobby features a variety of entertainment that includes Broadway shows, comedy, theater, jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene Symphony & Choir. It also boasts a permanent art collection.
Dining & Shopping: Spend an afternoon visiting the shops at the 5th Street Market and experience an array of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment.
Outdoor Enthusiasts: Kayaking, biking, jogging along the Willamette River, and hiking on Spencer Butte while enjoying a spectacular view.
Sourcing Project Manager
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend is a state-of-the-art tertiary care medical center located in Oregon’s picturesque Willamette Valley. PeaceHealth Sacred Heart at RiverBend provides a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on patient safety and clinical outcomes. The private patient rooms are designed to maximize access to the 181-acre site’s spectacular views of the McKenzie River, tree groves, hills and farmland.
Springfield and the neighboring community of Eugene are the third largest metropolitan area in Oregon. Home of the University of Oregon, Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of much larger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Washington, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship. This is The Spirit of Health—The Spirit of PeaceHealth.
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.