Exciting Opportunity for an ERCP Capable Gastroenterologist to be Part of a Therapeutic Practice!
GI Practice with Highly Skilled & Collegial Group
We are expanding our team of highly skilled Gastroenterology providers and we would like you to join us. This is a great opportunity for an ERCP capable physician to join a therapeutic practice that has no local competition for acute biliary and pancreatic care. The closest competent ERCP practice is over 60 miles away! Position will be based in Sedro-Woolley, Washington with ERCP in Bellingham, Washington. Physician can live in either community, separated by an easy 22-minute commute.
- 5 Gastroenterologists; a skilled, GI-trained Physician Assistant & 2 Nurse Practitioners
- 100% consultative service & shared community call with another local practice
- Regional referral center for complicated biliary case from network to critical access hospital
- A dedicated GI Hospitalist to lessen the call burden of the traditional practice GI physicians
- Be part of a large medical center, benefit from established infrastructure
- Become part of our physician-driven GI collaborative to standardize clinical guidelines & practices
This group supports two locations and hospitals in various roles. The incoming physician has opportunity to shape their role to a great extent, combining call, clinic, hospitalist, plus locations supported.
1:2 ERCP call; General Gastroenterology call shared with the team at St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham, Washington. Clinical outpatient practice and scopes at United General Medical Center in Sedro-Woolley, Washington.
- Strong support staff
- Physicians are experienced, collegial & fun & can offer mentorship to a new Fellowship graduate
- Colorectal & Vascular Surgeons are part of a six-surgeon surgical services team
- Robust primary care team & 24/7 hospitalist service
- EPIC EMR with Provation for endoscopy procedure report
- Educational loan reimbursement program
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including: two excellent healthcare plan options & multiple retirement plans
- CME & Relocation Stipends
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance & up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
Sourcing Project Manager
PeaceHealth United General Medical Center
PeaceHealth United General Medical Center in Sedro-Woolley is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving Public Hospital District #304, including Burlington, Sedro-Woolley, Bayview, Samish Island, Concrete, Marblemount, Clear Lake and areas of Mount Vernon – more than 2,000 square miles in Skagit and Whatcom counties. United General joined PeaceHealth, a health care system serving Alaska, Washington and Oregon in 2014 to ensure continued local access to specialized, sustainable and innovative health care.