Landing PageGoHealth Urgent Care, San Francisco Bay Area, is seeking experienced Physician Assistants Like you!
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks, is seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Physician Assistants for its centers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
In the San Francisco Bay area, we’ve partnered with Dignity Health, creating a substantial network of urgent care centers. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Physician Assistants with adult and pediatric experience for our centers.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Dignity Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
- Serving the whole community, we welcome Medicare and Medicaid patients.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care, not quantity of visits.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k), CME and PTO.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- At least one year of PA experience in emergency medicine or urgent care.
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
GoHealth partners with regional health systems that are at the forefront of care delivery innovation, including Northwell Health (f/k/a/ North Shore-LIJ), New York's largest health system, Legacy Health, the largest nonprofit, locally owned health system in the Portland-Vancouver area, Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest health care systems, headquartered in San Francisco, Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health system in the state of Connecticut, Mercy in the states of Missouri, Arkansas & Oklahoma, and our newest market in North Carolina, Novant Health, one of the nation’s 150 best places to work in healthcare.