GI Position in North Texas - $75,000 Bonus
A successful, highly rewarding independent practice is possible! A thriving expertly managed five-physician single specialty gastroenterology group would like to add another excellent physician. ERCP/EUS is a plus. All members of this group are board certified/recertificated and the group follows a traditional physician-owned partnership model. The right physician can be fast tracked to partnership in one year. If you are looking to join an excellent group in a wonderful community, then this is among the best you will find. The groups members enjoy friendly relationships with a high degree of mutual respect.
Hospital call in this group is shared equally among all members. The group is the only group serving the regions premier medical center 365 days per year. One physician covers all inpatient hospital procedures, consultations and call for one week at a time. Admissions are generally handled by the hospital’s hospitalist service. The non-call doctors work equally in the groups outpatient office setting and outpatient endoscopy center. When not on call, your personal time is entirely free.
All physicians provide the same range and scope of endoscopic services including therapeutic ERCP. Some also perform expert EUS and related procedures. The physicians are also owners of a state of art endoscopy center which is financially successful. Other ancillary services in the group include an infusion center, pathology lab and an outpatient diagnostic center which performs wireless pill camera studies and other procedures. Current partners are young and busy, with none planning for retirement or departure in the foreseeable future. Income in the group is well above average and the office is recognized for excellent care and outstanding patient experience. You simply will not find a better group to start and build your practice.
This offer comes as a collection guarantee for 1 year with a practice activation bonus, stipend for those still in training, relocation expenses and a marketing allowance.
After the 1 year guarantee is complete, full partnership can be attained. The buy in for the partnership will be very modest because it is not necessary to buy into the accounts receivable.
The standard benefits of health insurance, profit sharing 401-K, and malpractice insurance coverage apply. Texas currently has a good malpractice climate as a result of tort reform and the limitation in pain and suffering compensation.
United Regional is a technologically - advanced 325 bed hospital serving 230,000 friendly Texans. We recently received Leapfrog Group’s 2017 Top Hospital Award. The Leapfrog Top Hospital distinction is achieved only by those hospitals that meet some of the nation’s toughest standards for safety and quality. In 2013, 2014 and 2018 we received the 100 Top Hospitals, formerly Truven Health Analytics.
- Over 15,000 inpatient admissions annually
- Approximately 80,000 emergency room visits per year, including 20,000 trauma visits
- $70 million hospital tower opened in August of 2009, which includes all new surgical suites and a Diagnostic Imaging Center
- $27 million ED expansion completed May, 2017
- Trauma Center, Level II
- EPIC EMR in Hospital and Clinic
United Regional is pleased to be able to reinvest in facilities, equipment and technology which benefits patient care. We are proud to offer some of the most advanced technology in the region so that patients can receive high quality care without leaving the community. Just a few of the technological advancements available at United Regional include:
- da Vinci Surgical Robot (Si)
- Hybrid Endovascular Suite
- IVUS (Intravascular Ultrasound)
- Navigation System for Total Joint Replacements
- Navigation System for ENT
- Mazor Robotic Neurosurgical Guidance System
- Zeiss OPMI Pentero Neurosurgical Microscope
- SPYElite Blood Flow Illuminator
- Epic EMR
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
- Knowledge-Based Medication Administration (KBMA)
- Knowledge-Based Charting (KBC)
- Automated Specimen Processor
- Chemistry Analyzer
- 3D Mammography
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
Wichita Falls provides the perfect combination of a home-town family feeling, a commitment to advanced medical technology, and opportunity to become financially successful and having a rewarding career in medicine. Here's some of the reason why:
- Ranked 6th in the nation for best cost of living!!!
- Average commute to work is 10 minutes
- 24 mile biking/jogging trail
- Near the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Oklahoma City
- Various Outdoor Activities including but not limited to golf, cycling, boating, running and hiking
- Host of cultural opportunities including but not limited to professional symphony orchestra and ballet troupe, two community theater groups, two theaters for the performing arts, and opera house with live performances and art museums.
- Exceptional public and private education for your children.
- Wichita Falls was recently ranked among the country's top 10 best real estate markets.
- Live in an established neighborhood, golf course community, ranch setting or in one of the city's new housing developments.
- Community of 100,000 people. We have Target, Starbucks, and all the things you need to survive.