Outpatient Pulmonary Physician, Central Maine Medical Center (CMMC), a 250 bed, full service regional referral center, seeks a BE/BC Pulmonologist to work in our hospital employed outpatient-only practice.
- Our unique model allows for an inpatient pulmonary service that is covered by other members of our group.
- Our medical center has a brand new state-of-the-art pulmonary physiology lab including cardiopulmonary exercise testing, a new bronchoscopy unit with endobroncial ultrasound and bronchial thermoplasty.
- There is also an AACVPR accredited phase 2 and phase 3 pulmonary rehab program.
- Support services include thoracic surgery, oncology, and radiation therapy with on site PET scanning.
- Collegial staff and high quality of life in Maine round out this opportunity, which offers exceptional work/life balance.
An integrated healthcare delivery system, Central Maine Healthcare (CMHC) serves 400,000 people in the central, western, and mid-coast regions of the state. One flagship medical center, two rural, critical access hospitals and an extensive variety of primary and specialty care practices located in 17 communities throughout the region make up the CMHC system.
Central Maine Healthcare is focused on exceptional quality and patient access to care. Affiliated with Mass General Hospital in Boston, CMHC provides Mainers the most innovative and current treatments available without having to leave their hometown. The Mass General affiliation gives CMHC patients greater access to sub-specialty care in hematology/oncology, neurology, stroke, and trauma.
Whether seeing your primary care provider, a highly-qualified specialist within our healthcare network, or visiting one of our three hospital locations throughout Maine, be assured that with Central Maine Healthcare you’re always receiving accessible, comprehensive, world-class care.