Internal Medicine Physician, Outpatient
Internal Medicine Physician DaVita Medical Group / Albuquerque, New Mexico
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to excel in a place that lets you truly function as a provider? Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
DaVita Medical Group is a physician-led, close-knit team that has a lineage that has existed in the Albuquerque community for over 50 years. We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading our state of New Mexico toward better healthcare practices and we’re looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• Dedicated support: Get a skilled admin team—plus access to Google Augmedix digital scribe and Dragon 360.
• A robust healthcare system: We have nearly 40 medical and surgical specialties and 13 locations throughout Albuquerque and Rio Rancho.
• A nationwide family: You’ll have the full strength of OptumCare behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: Create the life you want, with meaningful work, flexible schedules, very reasonable patient loads, limited call, and physician wellness support.
• Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
• A stunning hometown: Albuquerque is a vibrant city with diverse cultures and a centuries-old history. You can enjoy biking, skiing, hiking, and our legendary painted skies, with over 300 days of sunshine a year.
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
• Unrestricted NM State Medical License
• Current NM DEA certificate required prior to start date
• Board certification
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Apply today at Jobs.DaVitaMedicalGroup.com or contact Brian Worth at email@example.com or 505-262-3102. We’re proudly part of OptumCare.