SSM Health Medical Group seeks a driven Urologist to join a growing practice
- Join experienced Urology team
- New, state-of-the-art Urology equipment (including robotics)
- Newly remodeled clinic connected to hospital for easy access
- Physician-led Medical Group with 95th percentile in physician satisfaction
SSM Health St. Anthony has long served the needs of Oklahomans with a wide range of services in state of the art facilities with physicians and staff who are dedicated to providing exceptional health care consistent with our mission. SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Oklahoma City is a 600+ bed, comprehensive hospital, excelling in providing all types of health care services, and specializing in cardiology, oncology, neurosciences, orthopedics, behavioral medicine, and diagnostic services.
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Performs other duties as assigned.